NVIDIA has released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the NVIDIA GeForce 388.31 WHQL driver is optimized for Star Wars Battlefront 2, Injustice 2 & Destiny 2.
In addition, this driver adds/updates the SLI profiles for EVE Valkyrie – Warzone and Star Wars: Battlefront II. Moreover, it adds 3D profiles for Injustice 2 (marked as Good) and Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (marked as Fair).
It’s also worth noting that this driver addresses some micro-stuttering issues that could occur in games when GPU monitoring tools are monitoring GPU power.
Those interested can download this new driver from here. You can also read the complete changelog for this new driver below.
NVIDIA GeForce 388.31 WHQL Release Notes:
Provides the optimal gaming experience for Star Wars Battlefront II, Injustice 2, and Destiny 2.
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- EVE Valkyrie – Warzone
- Star Wars: Battlefront II (2017)
3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following 3D Vision profiles:
- Injustice 2 – Good
- Star Wars: Battlefront II (2017) – Fair
Software Module Versions
- NView – 148.92
- HD Audio Driver – 188.8.131.52
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.17.0524
- GeForce Experience – 184.108.40.206
- CUDA – 9.0
- Micro-stuttering occurs in games when GPU monitoring tools are monitoring GPU power (“Power” monitoring enabled). 
- [GeForce GTX 1080][eGPU][notebook]: NVIDIA driver could not find compatible graphics hardware on the Alienware Amplifier. 
- [3D Vision Notebook]: There is no “Set stereoscopic 3D” link available in the NVIDIA Control Panel. 
- [GeForce GTX 970M]Notebook][Pattern Design Software]: Objects drawn in the application are not visible.