NVIDIA has released a new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the NVIDIA GeForce 384.76 WHQL driver offers optimal performance for the beta phase of Lawbreakers and for Spider-man: Homecoming VR.
This driver also adds a debug option in the Help menu, and selecting this option removes all previous overclocking performance and power settings. Furthermore, this driver updates the SLI profile for FIFA 17.
Those interested can download this new driver from here.
And here are the full release notes for the NVIDIA GeForce 384.76 WHQL driver.
Provides the optimal gaming experience for Lawbreakers “Rise Up” Beta.
Game Ready VR
Provides the optimal gaming experience for Spider-man: Homecoming VR.
- NVIDIA Control Panel: Added debug option in the Help menu.
Selecting this option removes all overclocking performance and power settings.
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- FIFA 17
Software Module Versions
- NView – 148.47
- HD Audio Driver – 184.108.40.206
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.17.0527
- GeForce Experience – 220.127.116.11
- CUDA – 8.0
- [NVIDIA Control Panel][Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances]: Fixed a typo in the game name on the Stereoscopic 3D Compatibility page. 
- [3DVision]: CPU bottleneck occurs when 3DVision is enabled. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080/1070/1060][Prey (2]: Large amount of stuttering occurs throughout gameplay. 
- [Gamestream][DirectX 12 titles]: DirectX 12 titles fail to capture when streaming. 
- [Firefall]: The game does not run. 
- [GeForce GTX 970][SLI][Norton 360]: SLI cannot be enabled unless Norton 360 is disabled or in Safe mode. 
- [Doom 2016][Vulkan API]: Glitches occur when using the Vulkan API. 
- [No Man’s Sky][SLI]: Texture corruption appears in the game with SLI enabled. 
- [Windows Store video app]: Video playback is choppy with V-Sync OFF.