NVIDIA has just released a new WHQL driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the NVIDIA GeForce 372.90 WHQL driver is optimized for Forza Horizon 3.
Those interested can download this new driver from here.
And here is the changelog for the NVIDIA GeForce 372.90 WHQL driver:
Provides the optimal experience for Forza Horizon 3.
-This version of the driver adds security updates for driver components.
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- ARK – added SLI profile
Windows 10 Fixed Issues
- [SLI, GeForce GTX TITAN] The Mirror’s Edge Catalyst Intensity slider is shown as grayed out after filter type is changed to None from Custom. 
- [Start Wars the Old Republic] There is flickering in the game. 
- [Rise of the Tomb Raider] The game crashes after extended gameplay. 
- [NVIDIA G-Sync] Games lag when played in windowed mode with G-Sync enabled. 
- [NVIDIA G-Sync][World of Warcraft] Screen tearing occurs in the game when ingame V-Sync is enabled. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080][HTC Vive] The GPU is not lighting the headset when connected over the DisplayPort. 
- [NVIDIA Ansel] Ansel to be enabled by default in the driver for white-listed games. 
Windows 8.1/Windows 8/Windows 7 Fixed Issues
- [SLI, UEFI] Event Viewer error 14 points to nvlddmkm when the system is rebooted. 
- [NVIDIA Ansel] Ansel to be enabled by default in the driver for white-listed games.