Following AMD’s example, Nvidia has released a new set of drivers for its graphics cards. The GeForce 326.80 Beta comes with increased performance in Splinter Cell: Blacklist and in several games for GeForce 400/500/600/700 Series GPUs. In addition, this driver pack sports a new version for Nvidia’s PhysX software, adds native support for 4K displays, adds support for TXAA under OpenGL and adds SLI profiles for both Splinter Cell: Blacklist and Batman: Arkham Origins.
Those interested can download these new beta drivers from the following links:
Kudos to ‘[Chaotic]’ for informing us.
And here the changelog for the GeForce 326.80 Beta:
-Increases performance by up to 19% for GeForce 400/500/600/700 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 320.49 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration. Here is one example of measured gains:
•GeForce GTX 770:
-Up to 15% in Dirt: Showdown
-Up to 6% in Tomb Raider
•GeForce GTX 770 SLI:
-Up to 19% in Dirt: Showdown
-Up to 11% in F1 2012
4K Display Support
– Added support for tiled 4kx2k @ 60 Hz displays.
3D Vision/Stereoscopic 3D
– Added support for selective suspend mode on external
3DVision USB emitters.
– Added support for 3D Blu-ray disc playback using DirectX 11.1.
NVIDIA Control Panel
– Surround: 3D Settings->Configure Surround
Added the ability to create keyboard shortcuts for enabling/disabling Surround,
switching between triple and single-wide display resolutions, and enabling/disabling
– Added support for TXAA.
NVIDIA SLI Technology
– Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
• Added SLI profile for Spinter Cell: Blacklist
• Added SLI profile for Batman: Arkham Origins
Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1 Fixed
– Some 27″ 1440p monitors with Korean B grade panels are not detected. 
– The NVIDIA Driver fails to install on some systems. 
– TDR error may occur when the system is idle for several hours. 
– [Metro: Last Light]: Game performance drops with latest PhysX software. 
– [GeForce GTX TITAN][Sniper Elite V2]: The benchmark crashes when Advanced
Shadows is turned on. 
– [GeForce GTX 650Ti][Surround]: When three displays connected in 2D Surround
mode, the Windows Start button cannot be clicked. 
– [NFS]: There is corruption on the screen when playing the game. 
– [Surround][Far Cry 3]: With 3D Surround enabled, the system hangs when changing
the in-game Surround resolution. 
– [SLI][Windows Magnifier]: With SLI enabled, the application crashes when
attempting to close. 
– [SLI]: TDR errors may occur when launching or switching between multiple YouTube
– [SLI][Sleeping Dogs]: The game crashes when played with SLI enabled.