Modder ‘RaYRoD_TV’ has been working hard on his overhaul mod for No Man’s Sky. Last week the modder released its 1.2.2 version and today he has released the 1.4.1 version which adds numerous features, tweaks and adjusts various things and fixes some bugs.
According to the changelog, No Man’s Sky: RaYRoD’s Overhaul v1.4.1 adds a new cave weather type, increases the number of underwater weather type possibilities to 21, makes it possible to encounter denser forests, and packs various grass patch adjustments. In addition, this new version of the mod further organizes the basebuilding menu, features more rare planet/biome crash fixes, and packs adjustments for Cave mineable object, Flashlight Intensity and Gravity.
The modder has also released a hotfix for No Man’s Sky: RaYRoD’s Overhaul that updates its version to 1.4.1 and adds Three Inventory Variations. This hotfix also removed unintentional remainder of exocraft rockets and adjusts exocraft language files.
Those interested can download No Man’s Sky: RaYRoD’s Overhaul v1.4 from here. Below you can find the complete changelog for the base v1.4 and the 1.4.1 hotfix.
No Man’s Sky: RaYRoD’s Overhaul Hotfix 1.4.1
*Tweaks, bug fixes + User recommended additions*
– Added Three Inventory Variations with .txt documentation explanation, in Optional Mods > RaYRoD > Inventory Variations
* Default Inventory.pak
* Default Substance Icons.pak
*Transparent E3 Inventory.pak
– Removed Unintentional remainder of exocraft rockets
– Adjusted exocraft language files
– Slight Tifighter scaling adjustments (Courtesy of Krem)
No Man’s Sky: RaYRoD’s Overhaul v10-BETA (v1.4)
Fixes + Quality Of Life adjustments
– More rare planet/biome crash fixes, fixed a reported lush biome type crash
– Fixed rare remainder of static/frozen birds left over
– Cave mineable object adjustments
– Slight Flashlight intensity adjustments
– Slight Gravity adjustments
– Adjusted a type of Crystal biome
– Creatively added different requirements and resource ammounts to various base building products to increase exploration/challenge incentive and compliment gameplay
– Further organized the basebuilding menu
– Wanted level glitch fix (attempt)
– Prevented ship shield and ship ulse engine dismantlement, to prevent a crash from doing so.
– Rare oversized ships in stations and rare oversized crashed ships should no longer occur
– Added a new cave weather type, I combined mars dust with swamp fog.
– There’s around 21 underwater weather type possibilities overall now (More may come later)
– Slightly greater possibilty of denser forests
– Grass patch adjustments
– Added possibility for Crystal Biomes
– Created and implemented more cave biomes
– Created and implemented another underwater biome
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”