Gamepires has released a brand new update for the Early Access build of SCUM. According to the release notes, this latest patch adds anti-cheat, server admin controls, disables chat and mic icon in singleplayer, fixes potential memory leak for master server and improves server browser filtering and pinging.
Moreover, this patch adds search to server browser, makes server password access thread-safe, adds natural attenuation for voice chat, and fixes various bugs and issues.
This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam the next time you launch its client, and you can find its complete changelog below.
SCUM Patch 0.1.17.8363 Release Notes
- Anticheat is up an running. We will continue to upgrade it, and keep SCUM as cheat free as possible!
P.S – Also using exploits will be considered cheating and can result in a ban.
- Server admin controls are also added.
- Sentries got nerfed a bit. (Longer reload times, bigger shooting cone, bigger chance to miss)
- Fixed ammo exploit bug when using ammo directly from searched objects.
- Fixed issue where items where invisible but could be picked-up after re-logging into the game.
- Added natural attenuation for voice chat – Reduced radius for bullet flyby sounds.
- Fixed bug that sometimes made mouse cursor disappear on the spawn screen
- Fixed being able to commit suicide while dead.
- Disabled chat and mic icon in singleplayer.
- Puppet should now spawn proper meat after chopping, Calorie intake of human meat and puppet meat should now be correct
- Server password access is thread-safe now.
- Potential memory leak fix for master server.
- Refresh button will be greyed out until we received the server list or timed out.
- Server browser filtering and pinging improvements.
- Adjusted AK47 run animation.
- Added search to server browser.
- Airport Hangar: Doors oppened (now sentries can get in)
- Airport – Added Danger volumes (Once you enter the danger volume sentries will start looking for you, and if they see you they dont warn you but start shooting immediately)