Capcom has announced that the third PC patch for Monster Hunter World will be released on October 30th. According to the developers, this patch will fix the low-resolution texture issue that PC gamers experienced in cut-scenes and character creation, will add HDR Mode in the Display Settings and will bring various keyboard setting adjustments, including different key assignments.
Furthermore, this patch will add the Kulve Taroth Siege which will be available for a limited period from Friday, November 2 at 00:00 a.m. (UTC) until Thursday, November 15 at 23:59 (UTC).
From the looks of it, Monster Hunter World appears to be selling well on the PC. After all, Capcom would not be improving the game’s keyboard controls in case the PC version was already dead (sales-wise). Those interested can also read our full review for Monster Hunter World here.
Capcom claimed that more details will be posted at a later time but until then, you can find below its key features:
Major New Content:
– For the first time on Steam, the Kulve Taroth Siege will be available for a limited period from Friday, November 2 at 00:00 a.m. (UTC) until Thursday, November 15 at 23:59 (UTC).
Cooperate with all other hunters in your Online Session to destroy the horns of Kulve Taroth, an elder dragon clad in a gold mantle. “Appraisal weapons” will be rewarded for completing the siege, and you can acquire new materials to forge and upgrade equipment, as well as the “Bushi Ticket” for your Palico equipment.
– The siege can only be accessed after progressing to a certain point in the story.
– The siege will be available at different times in the future.
– “Character Edit Voucher” will be available on the Store, allowing hunters to edit their gender and appearance.
Additions and Changes:
– “HDR Mode” added in the Display Settings.
– Various keyboard setting adjustments, including different key assignments.
– A new shortcut key option which allows players to use keyboard shortcuts (any number key from 1 to 8).
– Fixed an issue where certain textures in cutscenes or character creation were not optimized.
– Fixed other minor issues.