Warner Bros and QLOC have released a new PC patch for Injustice 2. According to the release notes, this patch adds HDR support and adjusts the HDR brightness and colors.
In addition, this latest update improves overall gameplay smoothness in Online matches, resolves some stutter issues that occurred when players were navigating through Characters Shader collection and features general bug fixes.
This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam, and you can find its full release notes below.
Injustice 2 Patch February 1st Release Notes:
- HDR support has been implemented
- Title no longer pauses when minimized during AI Battles
- Menu transitions now play at a higher speed
- HDR brightness and colors adjusted
- Navigating through Characters Shader collection no longer stutters
- General Gameplay now smoother in Online matches
- General Bug Fixes