And time for another confirmation. Remember when the PC version of NARUTO Shippuden was leaked from Steam’s registry? Well, Namco Bandai announced today the official debut of the franchise on PC with NARUTO Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst heading to our platform this winter 2013. The enhanced edition of the acclaimed title will also be available at retail for PS3 and X360, while existing owners of the console game will be able to download the new content as a DLC pack.
Originally released in March 2013 for X360 and PS3, NARUTO Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 has been given a thorough overhaul for its PC debut and console come back. Not least among the wealth of enhancements is the addition of the much anticipated chapter in which Sasuke and Itachi take on Kabuto in a nail-biting confrontation.
Olivier Comte, Senior Vice President, NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe said:
“We’re very excited to be bringing the incredible NARUTO franchise to PC for the first time, while also bringing extra content to existing console fans of course. The NARUTO games series goes from strength to strength, so it’s only right that we should let even more players enjoy it with this PC release.”
NARUTO Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst includes the following additional features:
· Additional Chapter: Finally free of Kabuto’s control, Itachi intends to crack the Reanimation forbidden jutsu. Will an unprecedented Uchiha alliance with Sasuke be enough to handle it?
· New playable Character: Kabuto reaches the almighty Sage mode and is now playable in versus mode. Unleash his power and defeat your opponents both offline and online.
· Director’s Cut Edition: Discover completely revamped Storm 3 cinematics and experience more intensely than ever the epic conflict consuming the entire ninja world.
· 100 New Missions: Embark on a whole new series of missions, many with their own uniquely challenging objectives.
· 38 Additional Costumes: Outfit characters in a selection of 38 costumes from the NARUTO Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 DLC packs.
*Costumes aren’t Full Burst exclusive and therefore not part of the Full Burst DLC
Full Burst exclusive content will be available simultaneously for existing console players of NARUTO Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 as a Full Burst downloadable content pack.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved - and still does - the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the "The Evolution of PC graphics cards."