Milestone announced that the second MotoGP13 patch for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Windows PC/Steam and PlayStation Vita will be available for download today. The development has released the changelog for this second patch that can be viewed below. As always, the patch will be auto-applied next time you start your Steam client.
Here the changelog of the patch:
· When selecting custom rider, the race number of the bike in the pits has now the same color of the main bike
· After playing an online race, in the Race Results screen, physics settings of the previous race are properly displayed
· The stat “Career pole positions” in MyGP statistics is now working properly
· Online modes performances have been improved
· The opponent of the last race can’t be changed anymore from the post race menu
· When technical problems are set to ON, adversaries behavior is now much more realistic
· When performing a 100% length race, the lap and position counter is now working properly even when using Rewind after completing about 75% of the laps
· Minor save games issues have now been fixed
· When playing a full weekend race, on wet condition only soft tyres were available. Now the behavior is correct.
· During online races, the sound of the semaphore on the grid, can be now heard properly.
· General stability of the game has been improved
· Fix the bug that something occurred with only the player is on track (Only PSVITA)
· Fix on suspensions damages, this bug created the “bike underground” effect
· Fix on Pc resolutions (Only PC)
· Other minor issues