BioWare has released a new minor update for Mass Effect: Andromeda. According to the developers, this is basically a hotfix that addresses specific issues that were reported by its fans.
This patch fixes a problem with >1080p UI placement, makes the athletic outfit available mid-playthrough, fixes a crash on UNC Outlaw when nearing outpost of signal source, and fixes an issue which prevented completion of the Nomad upgrades / Shield Crafting quest.
This new update will be auto-downloaded from Origin, and you can read its complete changelog below.
Mass Effect: Andromeda – Patch 1.07 Release Notes:
- Fixed issue where server would auto disconnect when sending strike teams on APEX missions.
- Fixed a crash on UNC Outlaw when nearing outpost of signal source. (Kadara S.O.S.)
- The Athletic Casual Outfit will now unlock for all entitled players (Deluxe edition content)
- Fixed an issue which prevented completion of the Nomad upgrades / Shield Crafting quest. Please travel back to the Tempest in order to trigger completion.
- Fixed >1080p UI placement