Square Enix has announced that a new patch is currently available for Marvel’s Avengers. According to the release notes, patch 1.3.4 addresses multiple crashes, and packs various matchmaking and invite improvements.
Marvel’s Avengers Update 1.3.4 also fixes an issue where players would sometimes go out of world in Condition Green. Moreover, it fixes a rare issue with Abomination becoming unresponsive in Gathering of Evil mission.
It’s also worth noting that this update improves offscreen projectile attack indicators. It also fixes some instances of enemies not spawning.
As always, Steam will download Update 1.3.4 the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Marvel’s Avengers Patch 1.3.4 Release Notes
Reassemble Campaign & Avengers Initiative
- Multiple crash issues resolved
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes go out of world in Condition Green
- Fixed a rare issue with Abomination becoming unresponsive in Gathering of Evil mission
Multiplayer & Match Making
- Various matchmaking and invite improvements
- Removed Power Level difference indicator during matchmaking to remove confusion regarding Mission Power and prepare for improvements to power display
- Resolved a rare issue where using Quick Match as Any Hero could break up an existing Strike Team
- Fixed instance of HUD indicator not showing that an enemy is attempting to hack a terminal in Tachyon Rift: Breakout mission
- Made Tachyon Orbs easier to see when indoors
- Fixed an issue in Tachyon Rift: Breakout where players would not be reloaded to the proper location when reloading checkpoint
- Also fixed mission selection issues that sometimes occurred when players would join or leave the Strike Team while in the War Table UI
- Fixed an issue that prevented joining via invites from players who weren’t added as a friend
- The Quick Match button is now visible within the War Table whenever multiplayer is allowed, regardless of matchmaking preference
- Addressed issues with missing or excess Skill Points
- Improved offscreen projectile attack indicators
- Fixed an issue where Black Widow would sometimes not gain intrinsic while performing takedowns
- Fixed some instances of enemies not spawning
- Improved transition between hover and flight when Iron Man is attacked
- Fixed rare instance of Captain America going out of world when using Shield Dive
Gear, Challenges & Rewards
- Fixed an issue with some Hulk outfit textures
- Also fixed an issue that prevented Thor’s Challenge Card nameplate from properly unlocking