Gazillion Entertainment has released a new major update for Marvel Heroes. In addition to the new enormous battle zones raging across Asgard that have been added, Ghost Rider has joined Marvel Heroes as the latest playable hero on the extensive roster of fan-favorite Marvel superheroes. Ghost Rider is now available to all players as they team up to stop the Dark Elf Malekith and his armies from destroying Asgard. Siege is a free update that includes new public combat zones, boss battles, enemies, story content, and more.
To celebrate the launch of Game Update 2.1 – Siege, Marvel Heroes has released two brand new trailers showcasing Ghost Rider, as well as the exciting new content in Game Update 2.1.
Marvel Heroes Game Update 2.1 – Siege features:
· Asgard Under Attack – Malekith and his dark army have besieged Asgard, resulting in a huge public combat zone allowing dozens of players to team up and battle Malekith, himself.
· Playable Ghost Rider – The Spirit of Vengeance roars into Marvel Heroes on his signature motorcycle armed with mystical chains and the power of hellfire.
· Odin’s Throne Room – This multi-stage fight against Loki will test the mettle of even the strongest heroes.
· The Most Powerful Enemies Yet – New enemy mobs including massive Kronan, Rock Trolls, and other formidable foes.
· Even More Story Content – The epic story of Marvel Heroes continues with brand-new story missions featuring fully-voiced motion comics.
Marvel Heroes is free-to-play and features dozens of Marvel Super Heroes, including Spider-Man, Iron Man, Thor, Wolverine, Hulk and Captain America.
All heroes can be unlocked by simply playing the game and each hero can be customized through unique and extensive leveling systems, power trees, diverse item drops and a robust crafting system.
Players can choose to wear costumes from over 70 years of Marvel history, including costumes from Marvel’s recent theatrical blockbusters.