Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio has released a new patch for Lost Judgment and Judgment that adds support for Intel’s XeSS tech. In addition, the new patch adds support for a new FSR2.1 Mode, called FSR 2.1 Native Quality.
According to the release notes, FSR 2.1 Native Quality works only when it has the same drawing resolution, adopting only the FSR2.1 Anti-aliasing effect. Naturally, this mode will not offer any major performance increases. However, it can be used to eliminate aliases and improve overall image quality.
Curiously enough, the game still doesn’t officially support NVIDIA’s DLSS 2, even though it offers better results than FSR 2.1.
Furthermore, Patch 1.2 fixes an issue where a black screen would display when playing Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown. It also resolves an issue with VSync set to ON that caused instability with higher frame rates.
As always, Steam will download this new update the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find the complete changelog of this new patch.
Judgment/Lost Judgment Patch 1.2 Release Notes
- Support added for Intel XeSS.
- Addition of FSR2.1 Native quality.
*Native works only when it has the same drawing resolution, adopting only the FSR2.1 Anti-aliasing effect .
- Fixed an issue where a black screen would display when playing Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown.
- Fixed an issue with VSync set to ON that caused instability with higher frame rates.
- Improved boot-up stability.
- Patch version description on title screen and smart phone menu have been updated to reflect the correct version.
- Miscellaneous additional fixes.