Boss Key Productions has released the first post-launch patch for its arena shooter, LawBreakers. According to the release notes, this patch allows players to open Stash Boxes while waiting in matchmaking lobby and queue, brings various balance tweaks and changes, greatly improved match filling logic and fixes in game animdynamics on all characters.
Furthermore, this patch comes with some PC-specific additions and improvements as it adds – in beta form – a Korean language, and allows players to adjust the mouse sensitivity slider from 0.1 – 39.9.
This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam, and you can read its complete changelog below.
LawBreakers – Patch 1.1 Release Notes:
- *NEW* Open Stash Boxes while waiting in matchmaking lobby and queue!
- Horizontal warp impulse increased 300 ? 500
- New mechanic: landing a fully charged Omega headshot now replenishes a Warp ability charge.
- Decreased Harrier’s Convergence ability damage per second from 500 ? 400.
- Wasp stab base damage reduced 125 ? 75
- *NEW* stab precision damage ? 125
- Fixed a bug where Gunslinger would sometime’s get stuck in a state where they could not shoot.
- Fixed an issue where Harrier’s Shoc-Croc may not have applied damage in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where Crisper was dealing extra damage briefly after coming out of Berserk mode.
- Enemy impulses now affect Wraith’s Wasp Stab and Slide abilities.
- Fixed in game animdynamics on all characters.
- Dynamic character elements such as hair, ammo packs, and belts will now animate in game and not just in the menus.
- Fixed an issue where selected gamepad presets wouldn’t reset to default correctly.
Text / Languages –
- Updated text for supported languages to fix issues related to achievements, scoring events, and menus.
- Greatly improved match filling logic.
- Most cases where a game was unable to fill to 5 players have been addressed.
- *NEW Beta Feature* Korean has been added as a language option.
- New features flagged as Beta are still in development and may experience issues.
- Mouse sensitivity slider can now be adjusted from 0.1 – 39.9.