Now here is something that passed under our radar. Last week, CI Games released a new patch for Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts. According to the team, the January 25th update brought numerous crash, memory leak, and random freeze fixes.
Additionally, this latest patch adds detection for very high spec and newer CPUs. It also packs a few minor performance improvements, fixes a potential BSOD, and fixes potential artifact issues on some objects.
As always, Steam will download this update the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts January 25th Patch Notes
- Numerous crash, memory leak, and random freeze fixes.
- Fixed potential artifact issues on some objects.
- Fixed issues with Razer keyboards.
- Improved antialiasing.
- Added detection for very high spec and newer CPUs.
- Improved the boot sequence of the game.
- Fixed Sturm Military 45 placeholder issues when using various magazines and collimators.
- A few minor performance improvements.
- Fixed a potential BSOD.