Fatshark has released a new update for their action RPG, Krater. This update adds a compass to world map, adds an option to sell soldiers at the bar, fixed various issues, tweaks soldier prices at the bar, makes gatges removable, and introduces a new deployment system for builds and patches (smaller and faster patching). As always, the update will be auto-downloaded next time you start the Steam client and you can view its complete changelog below. Enjoy!
Krater Update 1.0.9 Changelog:
– Added option to sell soldiers at the bar.
– Compass added to world map.
– Quick selection using q,w,e now handles multiple selection.
– When pressing ALT you can now see what’s in the loot piles on ground, and right click to pick it up.
– When pressing ALT in world mini-map the names of all locations are shown.
– When too far away from loot you will now walk up to it.
– Inventory now remembers item placements.
– The list of blueprints at the crafting table is now sorted and have a new font.
– Gadgets are now removable.
– Camera now remembers rotation when switching team.
– Tweaked soldier prices at the bar.
– Added a friendly level at deep cave level 45.
– Added mini-map icon for boot camp’s.
– Fixed respawn at last friendly location bug
– Fixed so that mouse over locations in world mini map works correctly.
– Fixed annoying bug where shift-looting miss click on ground would start queue up move commands.
– Fixed bug where camera could sometimes get locked to your soldiers when swapping team members.
– Fixed bug where camera sometimes would fly away when pressing space.
– Fixed annoying bug where hud clicks sometimes didn’t register.
– Fixed a bug when rearranging abilities did not work properly in some resolutions.
– Revive icon no longer shown when whole team dies.
– Shift loot now shows correct text, and is shown a bit longer.
– Fixed mouse over on buffs and stats.
– Fixed random crash when using mutant regulator tag ability on freak bombers.
– New deployment system for builds and patches (smaller and faster patching).