Tripwire Interactive today officially released the first, post-launch free content pack dubbed Tropical Bash, to Killing Floor 2. The Tropical Bash Content Pack introduces an all-new island getaway where players will encounter a brand-new type of monstrous Zed, while avoiding the perils of the deadly jungle.
The brand-new Gorefiend Zed, an even more dangerous brother to the Gorefast Zed, brings additional challenges for new and veteran players with its dual blades and powerful attacks. Players will have to dodge and weave the Gorefiend’s attacks through a brand-new map, Zed Landing, which will take them to a tropical lush island. This island is also home to an active volcano, which may pose a greater danger than the Zeds that lurks in its dark jungles. The last major addition comes in the form of the Bone Crusher, a devastating makeshift mace and shield for the Berserker perk.
The brand-new Tropical Bash Content Pack for Killing Floor 2 includes the following:
- New Map – Zed Landing, a lush tropical island with an active volcano and dynamic volcano effects
- New Weapon – Hammer the point home to Zeds using the Bone Crusher, a devastating makeshift mace and shield for the Berserker perk
- New Zed – The deadly, dual-bladed Gorefiend adds yet another threat for players to overcome
- Dual Perk Weapons – Weapons can now belong to more than one perk, greatly increasing the weapon choices available for each perk
- New Emotes – New emote animations that can be triggered during gameplay. All players receive one for free, with additional emotes gained from unlocking Emote Crates