Ubisoft has released a new update for Immortals Fenyx Rising. According to the release notes, Update 1.03 adds new Ultra Quality settings on the PC. Furthermore, this patch brings stability and performance improvements on all platforms.
As Ubisoft noted, the new Ultra Quality settings improve the game’s Shadows, Environment and Effects. In addition, this patch addresses the missing audio on Windows 7 and 8. Additionally, it allows players to dodge by double pressing a direction button when playing with Mouse and Keyboard.
As always, UPLAY will download Update 1.03 the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Immortals Fenyx Rising Patch 1.03 Release Notes
- [PC] Added Ultra Quality Setting support
- Stability improvements.
- Performance improvements on all platforms
- Addressed an issue that prevented progress past the tutorial in certain languages.
- [Playstation / Xbox] Addressed an issue forcing a relaunch of the game when playing during installation
- Also addressed an issue where Aphrodite would not transform into her godly form
- Addressed a freeze when performing a fast travel action during the Far Sight tutorial
- Dungeons live activities are no longer affected by game difficulty
- Deleted photos in the Photomode will not reappear after reloading the game
- Statistics in Ubisoft Connect for the Quest Completed and Myth Challenges will not go beyond 100%
- Resolved an issues where locked chest would not unlock after defeating the enemies
- Resolved issues preventing the completion of Athena’s Vault
- Addressed an issue with unlocking the “Wing Nut” trophy and achievement
- Improved weapon feedback with many world elements
- Addressed various issues with achievements when playing on New Game Plus mode
- [PC] Addressed an issue with unlocking the “Toot or Boot”, “Shard Miner, “Tippy top” and “C-C-C-Combo” achievements
- [PC] Also addressed an issue with unlocking the “Shard Miner” trophy
- [PC] Addressed an issue with the unlocking the “Tippy top” trophy
- Addressed an issue with enemy automatons having unlimited lasers
- Resolved an issue where Fenyx falls through the world when summoning her mount
- [Stadia] An option to toggle Performance Mode or Quality Mode has been added
- Upgrade items are now available at Hermes’s shop
- HUD feedback is improved for Race activities
- Player icon visibility has been improved on the map
- Addressed an issue with the Constellation Challenge Orb in Eros’s Palace being stuck
- [PC] Added Ultra Quality Setting support for several sub settings related to Shadows, Environment and Effects
- [PC] When playing with Mouse and Keyboard, you can now also dodge by double pressing a direction button
- [PC] Addressed the missing audio on Windows 7 and 8