Idea Factory has announced that Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2: Sisters Generation is coming to Steam on May 19th. In addition, the company announced that the third part of the Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth series – called Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3: V Generation – will be coming to the PC this Fall.
Here are the key features of Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2: Sisters Generation:
- Gamindustri in 1080! Experience all the humor, turn-based battle, and crazy HDD transformations of Re;Birth2 with the sheen of 1080p excellence!
- Four or More for War! Have up to 4 characters on the battlefield, and 4 more on the sidelines, ready to jump in and give their support!
- Stella goes Rogue! Send Stella out to brave Gamindustri’s dungeons in this realtime mini-game and she’ll collect all kinds of treasure for you – you just sit back and eat pudding! Be careful though, because if she dies in the dungeon, she’ll lose all her special gear!
- The World’s your Oyster! Customize the Gamindustri experience with Plans, which allow you to do things like increase/decrease enemy difficulty, change the items you’ll receive from a dungeon, and more!
- Build-a-Sword! Use Idea Chips and Blank Discs to create custom equipment that can open up new worlds of skill for you!
And here are the key features of Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3: V Generation:
- +1 to Combos! Customize attack combinations with up to five moves, opening up a whole new array of ways to defeat your enemies!
- New Story! Play through new story and scenarios when someone else joins the Console War fray and refuses to play by the rules!
- Bring a Dungeon Buddy! Stella’s Dungeon is back, and this time she can bring friends! Each is equipped with special skills that lend their support to Stella in her items quest, so choose wisely!
- Remake in your Image! Modify the world of Gamindustri to your liking by creating “Plans” that alter dungeon treasures, enemy difficulty, and more!
- Get Crafty! Customize powerful equipment that can unlock the true power of the CPUs, opening up a world of new skills for them to use!