Dambuster Studios has detailed the new patch for Homefront: The Revolution. According to its changelog, this patch fixes various crashes and the CPU scaling issues we reported in our PC Performance Analysis. In addition, Dambuster has optimized the number of checkpoint save locations throughout the single player campaign.
This patch is available right now on Steam, and you can read its complete changelog below.
Homefront: The Revolution Patch 1.4 Changelog:
- Save Stalls– We have optimized the number of checkpoint save locations throughout the single player campaign. This means that the short ‘pauses’ that the player encounters are reduced and the game will now inform you that it is saving.
There will also be further optimizations in an upcoming patch.
- Missing Map Icons – Players who were missing icons after updating to the v1.03 patch should now see their progress restored. You should now be able to continue your game, however there may be some slight inconsistencies with the hearts & minds stats.
- Crash Fixes – We have fixed many crash related issues across all platforms
- Multicore CPU’s – PC players should now see better performance from their CPU. We fixed an issue that meant multicore CPU’s were not being fully utilized.
- HDR Rendering – Implemented HDR rendering optimizations for Nvidia hardware.