Treyarch has shared an image, showcasing one of the ridiculously powerful PC systems that are running Call of Duty: Black Ops III at Gamescom 2015. This system features two NVIDIA GeForce Titan X GPUs, and is running the game at 4K resolutions with 60fps.
As Treyarch’s Director of Development claimed, the PC systems that NVIDIA provided Treyarch can run the game with a higher framerate at 4K.
— ?pcdev? (@pcdev) August 6, 2015
Treyarch has also revealed some new details about the PC version of Call of Duty: Black Ops III. The team confirmed that there will be two-player splitscreen and seamless game controller support, as well as 100% Ranked Dedicated Servers.
Here are the new features of Call of Duty: Black Ops III that will be coming to the PC:
- 100% Ranked Dedicated Servers
- 2-Player Split Screen
- Seamless Game Controller Support
- Strong GPU scaling, SLI and Crossfire Optimizations, and 4K monitor support make the game look and run great at full 4K resolution
- FOV Slider
- Framerate Cap Slider
- Improved Text Chat features available in-game and also now in lobbies.
- Fantastic Steam Trading Cards – collect them all!
- Treyarch Anti-Cheat (TAC)
Enjoy below the uber PC that is running Call of Duty: Black Ops III at Gamescom 2015 and stay tuned for more!