tinyBuild has just released Cradle Games’ sci-fi Dark Souls-inspired action RPG, Hellpoint on the PC. Moreover, the publisher has revealed the changelog for the game’s day-1 update that is currently available.
According to the release notes, the day-1 update for Hellpoint improves overall performance, and makes it more stable during the Horde event with lots of spawning enemies. It also fixes a number of FPS drops in many locations. Additionally, it addresses some crashes and freezes.
It’s also worth noting that this day-1 update improves input processing in online mode. Previously input could fail because of possible state differences. However, in the patched version, Cradle Games forces a state change, so the attacks would always be synchronized.
As always, Steam will automatically download and apply this patch the next time you launch its client. You can also find its complete changelog below.
Hellpoint Day-1 Update Release Notes
Online functionality fixes
- Made combat more fluid for the client by reverting the control of some events back to the client, instead of waiting for the host to process them
- Improved input processing: previously input may fail because of possible state differences, now we force a state change, so the attacks would always be synchronized.
- Performance during the Horde event with lots of spawning enemies is now stable
- FPS drops in many locations have been fixed
- Some crashes and freezes have been addressed
- Fixed Nemundis boss being idle and not attacking the player sometimes
- Fixed the True Ending boss