Arc System Works announced today that its fighting game, Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- will be coming to Steam on December 14th and will retail for $49.99 USD, but will feature a 10% launch discount. Revelator is the next part in the Guilty Gear series that comes with further refined 3D cell-animation graphics, as well as more game contents.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Choose between Stylish and Technical modes depending on your skill level allowing beginners and pros alike to unleash lethal combos at the push of a button.
- 2D style animation coupled with next gen cell shading techniques obliterate the boundaries between gameplay and anime!
- Intense brawls, polished graphics and massive amounts of content ensure the fight is never over.
- 6 deadly new characters enter the fray; Johnny, Jack-O’, Jam Kuraoberi and console exclusive DLC; Kum Haehyun, Raven and Dizzy.
- Digital music album as a bonus to first month buyers!
Those who purchase the game between 12/15/2016 – 1/14/2017 will receive the digital music album “GUILTY GEAR Sound Live Archives+” as a free bonus.