Rockstar has released a new update for the PC version of GTA V. Although the team has not revealed yet the changelog for this latest update, PC gamers report that this patch fixes the game’s bugged ambient occlusion effect. Moreover, it appears that this new patch broke compatibility with Script Hook.
We don’t know whether Rockstar intentionally broke the ‘Script Hook’ compatibility or not.
Our guess is that Alexander’s mod takes into consideration the game’s version in order to function. Therefore, and since the game’s version has been changed, this mod may need minor adjustments in order to work properly with this latest version.
Here is hoping that Alexander Blade will fix it sooner than later.
We’ll be sure to update this post once we get our hands on its changelog.
Here is the changelog for today’s PC update:
- Vehicles in your garage can no longer be accidentally replaced with vehicles from the street.
- Improved stability and fixed several crashes and hangs while transitioning between Jobs in GTA Online.
- Fixed an issue where certain players were unable to exit their garages while inside of a personal vehicle.
- Fixed an issue where the game could freeze if you were robbing a store while someone else was attempting to buy snacks there.
- A rare issue has been fixed where some players received a “Purchase Failed” error when attempting to buy apartments.
- Fixed an issue where players would be asked to quit the game while using text chat in Golf and pressing the “E” key.
- GTA Online characters can now be added to your shortlist in the Rockstar Editor.
- Fixed several clipping issues that occurred when taking Snapmatic selfies.
- One-on-One Vehicle Deathmatches in Free Roam will now properly spawn all participants in vehicles.
- Fixed a Steam-only issue where you could not alt-tab back into GTAV if you alt-tabbed out while the Steam overlay was active.
- Various fixes to bring improved patch download speeds.
- Improvements to matchmaking so players that have good connections to each other are matched together more frequently.
- Fixed a Steam-only issue where players could not use Mexican Spanish as a subtitle language.
- General stability fixes for director mode and video editor.
- Various crash fixes.
- Fixes for issues caused by launching the game in offline mode.