Bandai Namco has released a new major patch for God Eater 3. According to the release notes, patch 1.20 adds a new Aragami called Amen-Ra, new Skin Tones for your Character, Certification Mission, password Protection for your Assault Missions and new NPC costumes.
In addition, this patch brings numerous balance tweaks. For instance, it adjusts Havakiri’s movement and AI, Nemain’s section HP. and Ash Aragami’s frequency of devour attack. Moreover, it shortens the charge time of each devour action and makes the motion speed faster when dealing devour attack and after it, shortens the knockback distance of “normal guard” and “perfect guard” and more.
As always, this patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam the next time you launch its client and you can find its complete changelog below.
God Eater 3 Patch 1.20 Release Notes
A new Aragami Approaches – Amen-Ra: An Ash Aragami that threatens to plunge everything into the abyss with its blazing orbs . A crimson horn made of highly concentrated crystal positioned atop its head is a symbol of the exceptional energy Amen-Ra possesses.
Certification Mission – Get “certified” by completing the mission at higher difficulties and unlock new rewards.
New Skin Tones for your Character – Change the complexion of your created GOD EATER.
Password Protection for your Assault Missions – Add a password for your created Assault Missions.
New NPC costumes – Some of your favorite NPCs can now sport new looks.
New hairstyles and accessories – Even more customization options are available for your GOD EATER.
- Adjust Havakiri’s movement and AI
- Adjust Nemain’s section HP.
- Adjust Ash Aragami’s frequency of devour attack
- Charge time of each devour action will be shortened, and make the motion speed faster when dealing devour attack and after it.
- Motion of dealing shield guard will gets faster
- Shortened the knockback distance of “normal guard” and “perfect guard”
- Enable to turn around when dealing guard during jump.
- Adjust the activate condition of some acceleration trigger.
- Add advanced guard to Buster Blade
- Add advanced step and advanced jump to Short Blade
- Make the cancellation timing faster after launching Impulse Edge of Long Blade
- Make the dealing motion of long blade’s zero stance faster
- Shortened the charge finishing time to Charge Spear
- Extend the time of inputting a button of Variant Scythe’s
Burst Arts “Hell or Heaven”
- Powering up Biting Edge
- Adjust Link Burst Rounds not to be disappeared when touching a field
- Adjust healing property module not to be disappeared when touching a field
- Adjust the motion speed of “begin to walk” and “begin to run” at base”