Space Bear Development has launched a Kickstarter campaign for its online FPS title that features ship battles in space, Galaxy Heist. Galaxy Heist will be powered by the Unreal Engine 4, will support Oculus Rift, and its Kickstarter aims to raise £65K in total.
In Galaxy Heist, two large teams are split into 4-5 player sub teams, and then placed on flagships.
Players can either defend their own flagship by taking control of one of its turrets or piloting smaller fighters to keep enemies away. Moreover, players can attack the enemy flagships in order to take them over and destroy them.
Here are the game’s key features:
- A game focused on boarding other players ships
- Large teams split into 4-5 player sub teams and put on large flagships together
- Take control of the flagships turrets or jump into a small fighter to help defend the ship
- Use the tether mechanic to force yourself onto other ships
- Fight inside ships to take over and destroy them from the inside
- 100% skill based, no pay to win or grinding your way to a stronger character
- Play competitive PvP, custom players vs AI matches, or offline
- Works with any VR supported by Unreal Engine (Oculus, Gear VR)