Bethesda has just released the first Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus patch. According to the release notes, this patch improves overall stability on NVIDIA 10-series GPUs. In addition, it fixes some issues with Skyboxes, and improves Win 10 stability on NVIDIA GPUs.
Furthermore, this update unlocks the Vault, offering 10 new combat simulations. These simulations are playable from the Main Menu or in Evas Hammer. Also, Leaderboards are now fully functional, meaning that players can compete with their friends for the highest score.
Steam will auto-download this patch the next time you launch its client, and you can view its complete changelog below.
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Patch #1 Release Notes
- 10 new combat simulations playable from the Main Menu or in Evas Hammer
o Requires progression to Chapter 2
- Leaderboard functionality
o Compete with your friends for the highest score!
- Improved stability on NVIDIA 10-series GPUs
o Async compute temporarily disabled until driver fix available
- Forced driver update on driver detect warning message can now be manually bypassed
- Improved Win 10 stability on supported NVIDIA GPUs when launching at any resolution other than 4K when DPI scaling is set to 175% 4K monitor
- Improved Win 10 stability on supported NVIDIA GPUs when resolution is changed to 4K while DPI scaling is set to 125% or 150%
- Fixed “zoomed in brightness menu” issue on 4K monitors (when DPI scaling was set to greater than 100%)
- Skybox fixes