Bethesda and Arkane Studios have released a new patch for Dishonored 2. According to the release notes, the Dishonored 2 update 5 brings various UI optimizations and comes with a number of PC-specific fixes.
Going into more details, the Dishonored 2 update 5 fixes various UI crashes and a bug that could cause issues when ALT-TABbing on Windows 10 RS3. Moreover, this update fixes a bug where framerate sometimes would drop heavily during a short time when switching equipment especially while moving.
Steam will auto-download this new update the next time you launch its client, and you can view the complete changelog for it below.
Dishonored 2 Update 5 Release Notes:
- Fixed various UI crashes
- UI optimization
- Fixed a bug when ALT-TAB on Windows 10 RS3 causes issues.
- Added Dishonored: Death of the Outsider link to Steam page on main menu
- Fixed a bug where creating new user name with the special Russian ? character is giving “insufficient storage” message when starting a new game on Windows 10.
- Fixed a bug where AMD Eyefinity and nVidia Surround causes difficulty navigating to some UI elements with mouse.
- Fixed a bug where framerate sometimes drops heavily during a short time when switching equipment especially while moving
- Fixed a bug where game can stay stuck on the loading screen before the main menu when plugging a screen on an integrated chipset instead of the video card.
- Fixed a bug where keyhole Peek prompt produces inconsistent muffling of sound for the player
- Fixed an audio bug where position and orientation were wrong in keyhole peeking