Warner Bros has detailed the first patches that will be coming to the PC version of Mortal Kombat 11. According to the publisher, the first patch is now available for download (it’s 260MB in size), and QLOC is already working on a second update.
This first patch for Mortal Kombat 11 PC will reduce effects and frequency of most difficult modifiers in Towers of Time, will bring updates to character move values and will come with overall improvements to stability, including crash fixes in menus and navigating UI.
Furthermore, this patch fix a problem where the game would not load using certain keyboard configurations, as well as a problem where the game would not load due to non-English characters in the Windows user name.
The second PC patch will reduce AI difficulty and will increase Kurrency rewards in Towers of Time, will reduce AI health to reduce difficulty in Towers of Time, and will come with a Thank you gift (500,000 Koins, 500 Hearts, 1,000 Soul Fragments and 1,000 Time Krystals).
Below you can find the key features of these upcoming patches.
Mortal Kombat 11 First PC Patch
- Initial set of tuning changes to reduce difficulty in Towers of Time with more tuning changes coming soon.
- Fixed an issue where the game wouldn’t load due to specific hardware configurations.
- Fixed an issue where the game wouldn’t load due to specific non-English characters in the Windows account username.
- Updated Character moveset values, including frames, damage, etc.
- Fixed a crash that could occur while navigating the Kustomize menu for a prolonged period.
- Fixed several crashes related to navigating the UI in the Towers of Time and Klassic Towers
- Fixed a crash that occurred when pausing the game multiple times with the keyboard in a 1v1 Online Match.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when navigating the Pause menu with the mouse during an online match.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when opening the EULA right after completing the benchmark and disregarding a display change.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when leaving the Local Fight Character Select.
- Fixed an issue in the Krypt where a player wouldn’t be rewarded the Ensorcelled Eye of the Dragon by killing spiders in Goro’s Lair.
- Fixed an issue in the Krypt where using a DualShock 4 controller could result in the character continuing to move after releasing the left analog stick.
- Fixed several graphical issues (like a ghosting effect on some parts of characters) when using temporal anti-aliasing.
- Fixed an issue with accessing NVIDIA Highlights in after an Online Match.
- Fixed several instances in Arabic where an Arabic character was not displaying correctly.
- Fixed several instances in Arabic where the button prompts were not displaying correctly.
Mortal Kombat 11 Second PC Patch
- Reduce AI difficulty · Increased Kurrency rewards in Towers of Time
- Thank you gift (500,000 Koins, 500 Hearts, 1,000 Soul Fragments and 1,000 Time Krystals)
- Character tuning to reduce difficulty in Towers of Time
- Reduce AI health to reduce difficulty in Towers of Time