Sumo Digital has launched an all platform patch for Snake Pass, its slithery physics platformer. On PC, Razer Chroma Keyboard support has been added, along with a 4K UI fix for those that game in 2160p. In addition, the Steam version now sets to the language that Steam is set to rather than the OS of the PC.
Furthermore, this patch brings general fixes and performance improvements, fixes an issue where the camera did not move as fast as intended, and updates all of the game’s icons.
This patch will be auto-downloaded from Windows Store or Steam, and you can read its complete changelog below.
Snake Pass – PC Patch 1.2.0 Release Notes:
Steam / Windows 10
- RAZER CHROMA: support for Razer Chroma Keyboards has been added
- 4K UI: fixed a bug where the UI was not displaying correctly on 4k monitors for PC players
- STEAM: Steam version now sets to the language that Steam is set to rather than the OS of the PC
- TAIL GRAB: fixed a bug where Tail Grab was unreliable
- TIME TRIAL: fixed a TT exploit where players could get a time of zero
- TIME TRIAL: fixed an issue in Time Trial where some players could not complete the level
- TIME TRIAL: fixed an issue in Time Trial that prevented the timer from not displaying correctly
- LEVEL 11: fixed an issue where the ball would activate incorrectly for some players
- QUETZALCOATL ACHIEVEMENT: fixed an issue with Quetzalcoatl not triggering correctly for some players. If players have previously reached the requirements, playing a level without dying again should trigger the achievement.
- FLOOR IS MOLTEN ROCK ACHIEVEMENT: The Floor Is Molten Rock achievement now triggers correctly
- CAMERA: fixed an issue where the camera did not move as fast as intended
- LEVEL 9: fixed an issue where the camera would not move for some players making the level unplayable
- TAIL GRAB: fixed an issue where Noodle would move faster than intended while Doodle was holding his tail
- GAME ICONS: all platforms have updated game icons
- GENERAL FIXES AND PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS