Bandai Namco and Level-5 have released the first patch for Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom. According to the release notes, this first patch improves mouse camera movement and fixes framerate drops when using two monitors.
Furthermore, this update fixes the screen blackout when [CapsLock] key and [Q] key is pressed at the same time during the full screen mode, adds a shortcut for “SAVE” in the main menu and improves overall stability.
This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam, and you can find below its complete changelog.
Ni no Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom Patch 1.02 Release Notes:
- Improved the game stability
- Added a shortcut for “SAVE” in the main menu
- Added specie icon on the message that appear before the battle with tainted monsters
- Added region names on the map menu when zoomed out
- Made “Lock/Unlock settings” for users to lock/unlock the equipment when changing them at the main menu
- Changed the color of skirmish flag effect when the battle is cleared
- Changed the timing of the pose during the victory screen when the battle is finished
- Added help comment for citizen rank up and save
- Fixed the bug during the side quest 051 “Trainee Priestess Speio” where quest will not proceed even when the magic “Rejuvenate” is learned
- Fixed the bug caused by the order of the actions during Chapter 6, the Factory floors.
- Fixed other minor bugs
- Improved camera movements when a PC mouse is used
- Fixed the screen blackout when [CapsLock] key and [Q] key is pressed at the same time during the full screen mode
- Fixed the drop of framerate when 2 monitor screens are used