Avalanche Studios has just released the first post-launch patch for Just Cause 4. According to the release notes, this patch brings improvements and fixes to menu navigation for mouse and keyboard users, numerous stability fixes, and adds support for remapping of movement keys.
Moreover, this first update improves vegetation rendering and asset updates, packs fixes to some texture mapping issues, increases mouse sensitivity range and corrects specialised vehicle support for mouse and keyboard players.
Since Avalanche has released this first patch, we’ll benchmark this game later this weekend and we’ll post our PC Performance Analysis, so stay tuned for more.
As always, Steam will download this patch the next time you launch its client and you can find its complete changelog below.
Just Cause 4 December 15th Patch Release Notes
- Numerous stability fixes
- Improvements and fixes to menu navigation for mouse and keyboard users
- Support for remapping of movement keys
- Improved vegetation rendering and asset updates
- Fixes to some texture mapping issues
- Increased mouse sensitivity range
- Corrected specialised vehicle support for mouse and keyboard players
- Fixed issue with steering flying vehicles with keyboard
- Fixed the disabling SSAO option in Graphics menu, which resulted in broken Ambient Occlusion
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”