Modder ‘Drogean’ has released the first HD Texture pack for Ys: Memories of Celceta. Ys: Memories of Celceta came out this July and features a unique take on the party-based combat system that’s come to define modern Ys titles, as well as one of the largest and most varied overworlds in the series’ long and illustrious history.
The PC version came with a wide range of HD resolutions, fixed framerates up to 120 fps with the option to unlock the framerate altogether, fully customizable control bindings and fully integrated mouse support. However, the developers did not improve its textures and as a result of that, the game can look blurry at times.
This first version of this HD Texture pack adds multiple HD textures in Casnan City. Going into more details, this pack features multiple HD Ground textures, HD Grass textures, HD Mountain texture and HD Tavern textures.
- Unzip Kaldaien’s Special K mod to \Ys Memories of Celceta\ game folder
- Rename Specialk32.dll to Dxgi.dll
- Unzip the texture mod to \Ys Memories of Celceta\ game folder
- Run the game once to create a dxgi.ini file
- Open the dxgi.ini file and set the following line to True: AllowUnsafeRefCounting=true
- Play the game – if the mod is working it will say “HD PACK by Dro” on the title screen
Below you can find two screenshots, showcasing some of the game’s new HD textures!