Bandai Namco has just released the first update for Dragon Ball FighterZ. According to the release notes, this patch comes with a number of balance tweaks for its characters, as well as various game mode improvements.
Going into more details, this first patch for Dragon Ball FighterZ adds the Party Match feature which enables automatic match-up with 5 other players to play a Party Match, adds “Return to Character Selection” and “Return to Course Selection” after completing a course and fixes a bug that prevented the UI to be displayed properly when player passes the objective right after the beginning of the match.
This patch is 2.8GB in size and will be auto-downloaded from Steam. Below you can find its complete changelog.
Dragon Ball FighterZ – First Patch Release Notes
- PARTY MATCH: Added the Party Match feature which enables automatic match-up with 5 other players to play a Party Match.
- REPLAY CHANNEL: Expanded Replay Channel functions (added “Followed Player Channel” and “Search Channel”) – Previous replay data will be deleted
- RANKED MATCH / CASUAL MATCH: Added controller vibration to indicate when an opponent has been found
- ARCADE MODE: Added “Return to Character Selection” and “Return to Course Selection” after completing a course
- TRAINING MODE: Fixed a bug that shows the Dragon Balls collection animation while options were set on “Do not display”
- TRAINING MODE: Fixed a bug that made the Assist Gauge recover when player guards continuously
- BATTLE TUTORIAL: Fixed a bug that prevented the UI to be displayed properly when player passes the objective right after the beginning of the match
- GOKU BLACK: Fixed a bug that prevented the character to disappear when Goku Black’s Special Move ” The Work of a God ” was used after an Ultimate Z Change
- ANDROID 21: Fixed bug that prevented Android 21 from disappearing immediately after she is called in for a Z-Assist and the main character takes damage
- ANDROID 21: Fixed a red visual bug when Android 21 is called in for a Z-Assist and the main character takes damage
- FRIEZA: Fixed a bug that prevents Frieza to properly use “You Must Die by My Hand!” when lying on the ground after his Golden Frieza transformation
- HIT: Fixed a bug that prevents the “Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack” effect to disappear when used during Ultimate Z Change and Hit’s Meteor Special Attack
- HIT: Fixed a bug that prevents the Z-Assist character to disappear when the main character is damaged at the very same moment by Hit’s “I Keep Improving” attack
- TIEN: Fixed a bug that makes a character invisible when both the main character and Z-Assist character are damaged by Tien’s attack “Farewell, Tien…”
- CAPTAIN GINYU: Fixed a bug that allows Ultimate Z Change to be performed with less than 3 gauges after performing “Powerful Energy Wave”
- MAJIN BUU: Fixed a bug that makes the opponent invincible if Majin Buu’s “Standing Light – Follow Up 2” and the opponent’s Super Dash hit simultaneously
- ANDROID 18: Fixed a bug of voice/mouth synchronization when special dialogues are played against Piccolo and Vegeta
- SHENRON: Fixed a bug that prevents Destructive Finish and Stage Destruction effects to appear with a character resurrected by Shenron
- SUPPORT CHARACTERS: Fixed a bug that prevents voices of Support Characters (like Android 17 or Ginyu Force) to be played normally when called into battle
- DRAGON RUSH: Fixed a bug that reversed the guard controls when a character is being changed by a Dragon Rush