Bethesda has released a new beta patch for Fallout 4. According to the release notes, this patch adds support for the Creation Club, adds a “Message of the Day” feature, adds support for ESL file format, and adds some additional features/details for mods.
In addition, this patch packs general stability fixes related to enabling and disabling mods, and sports minor fixes to Bethesda.net functionality.
In order to gain access to this beta patch, you’ll have to follow this guide:
- Log into Steam.
- Right Click on Fallout 4 in your Library.
- Select Settings.
- Select Betas.
- A drop down menu will appear. Select Beta.
- Select OK.
- Wait a few minutes and Fallout 4 should update.
- When done, Fallout 4 should appear as Fallout 4 [Beta] in your Library.
And here is the complete changelog for Fallout 4’s beta patch 1.10.
- Creation Club
- Message of the Day
- Support for ESL file format
- Mods – patch version numbers and notes added to Mod Details page
- General stability fixes related to enabling and disabling Mods
- Minor fixes to Bethesda.net functionality