Bandai Namco has released a new update for Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot. According to the release notes, patch 1.04 further reduces load times when traveling from one area to another.
Furthermore, this update patches/fixes some sub-stories. For instance, it addresses issues regarding the The Longest Three Hours and Goten’s Growth stories.
Last but not least, it resolves an issues that could cause Characters related to the Main or Sub Story to not appear. This issue could happen when a specific character was already within the field as a Villainous Enemy.
As always, Steam will download this update the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Patch 1.04 Release Notes
- Reduced load times when traveling from one area to another
- Fixed issue where players were unable to accept the Sub-Story “Telekinesis Training” (Saiyan Arc Episode 3). This could happen when players had saved and loaded their Save Data after fighting Tien.
- Also fixed issue that caused the Main Story icon to not appear if you save and load your Save Data. This could happen after clearing the Main Story “The Longest Three Hours” (Saiyan Arc Episode 5).
- Issue where Chi Chi is not on the field if you accept the Sub Story “Goten’s Growth” (Buu Arc Episode 1) and clear the Main Story without completing the Sub Story.
- Issue that caused Characters related to the Main or Sub Story to not appear, if that specific character is already found within the field as a Villainous Enemy.