Civil Savages announced today the launch of Dispatcher on Steam Early Access. Dispatcher is described as a survival horror with RPG elements for PC based on Unreal Engine 4.
The game takes place in the near future on a spaceship “Dispatcher” which crew got into an accident and trapped with alien monsters. The few survivors have been infected and are not as friendly as you think.
Here are the game’s key features:
– Scary mixture of survival horror and atmosphere of classic space science fiction of 60-80’s;
– Stealth-based gameplay with RPG elements;
– System of characters’ customization and sets of perks that unlock according to the amount of gained experience;
– 5 character classes, each of which has its own strengths and weaknesses;
– 4 unique kinds of unpredictable monsters;
– Partial random generation of levels;
– Hardcore mode for the most daring players;
– Beautiful graphic that can fully immerse you into the atmosphere of fear and terror;
– Also chicks in skinny clothes, blood, screams and other possibility.