Nippon Ichi Software and NIS America announced today that Disgaea is coming to the PC in February 2016. NIS America claimed that the PC version will be the ‘definitive’ version of Disgaea, and that it will not be a simple port. Therefore, the PC version will feature updated UI and textures, Keyboard/Mouse and controller support, as well as new Steam features, such as Achievements, Cloud Saves, Badges, and trading cards.
Disgaea is a strategy RPG, train your characters to level 9999 and deal damage by the millions in the wacky Netherworld that is Disgaea.
“Help Laharl become the Overlord by fighting complex battles that not only include spells and weapons, but also the unique Geo Panel and Lift & Throw systems.”
Here are the game’s key features:
- An SRPG from the most prolific SRPG creators in the world, Nippon Ichi Software
- Choose from over 40 unique character types
- Even with a max level of 9999, use Transmigration to start all over again, but your characters will be even stronger per level!
- Delve into the Item World, a randomly generated dungeon world, to level up your items!
- With max level characters and leveled-up items, dish out millions of points of damage!
- Over-the-top battle animations
- Geo Panels – A puzzle game within a Strategy RPG
- Lift & Throw – Throw your allies up ledges to reach enemies in hard-to-reach spots, or toss your enemies around instead!
- A zany story set in the Netherworld, where the notions of good and evil are reversed
New to Disgaea PC (It’s not just a port!):
- Updated UI and textures
- Keyboard/Mouse and controller support
- Includes all content from Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
- New Steam features, such as Achievements, Cloud Saves, Badges, and trading cards