Codemasters premiered today the launch gameplay video for DiRT 3 Complete Edition. DiRT 3 Complete Edition, a compendium box set featuring the multi award-winning racer expanded with over £20 (€25) worth of additional content, will speed into stores tomorrow, Friday March 9th with a SRP of £29.99 (€39.99).
The new gameplay video showcases some of the extra content, including tracks, stages and cars, including the classic Mini Cooper taking on Rally stages set in the iconic Monte Carlo region and multi-car Rallycross racing in downtown Tokyo.
DiRT 3 Complete Edition extends the game with:
• The Monte Carlo Rally Pack – eight breathtaking Rally stages featuring dramatic climbs, descents and hairpins of snowy mountain roads. Race through the Alps and conquer the legendary Col de Turini pass.
• The X Games Asia Track Pack – four new routes set across two new tracks in Shibuya, the neon heart of central Tokyo, where spectacular mud-spattered Rallycross circuits weave beneath towering skyscrapers.
• The Power and Glory Car Pack – stars five cars including the BMW M3 Rally, Lancia Delta S4, Ford Focus ST Rallycross, Scion tC and Chevrolet Camaro SSX Concept, each with a range of liveries.
• The Mud and Guts Car Pack – features five cars available for single-player, split-screen and online multiplayer events. Race the Lancia Stratos, Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2, Citroën C4 Rallycross, Saturn Sky and Ford Mustang GT, each with a range of liveries.
• The Colin McRae Vision Charity Pack – access the Ford Escort Mk II, a 70s rally classic with five liveries.
• The Ken Block Special Pack – features a customised and upgraded Ford Escort Mk II, an Open Class Rally car sporting a killer Ken Block livery.
• The Mini Gymkhana Special Pack – access the mid-engined Mini Cooper S Gymkhana, customised and tuned to become an outrageously responsive Gymkhana car.
DiRT 3: Complete Edition will launch on 9th March 2012 for X360, PS3 and PC with a SRP of £29.99 (€39.99).
DiRT 3 - Complete Edition Trailer