Pulsetense Games has informed us about its second PC game that is currently planned for an August release. De-Void is described as a first-person adventure game, where the player unravels the mysterious circumstances surrounding the disappearance of a remote space colony crew.
Here are the game’s key features:
- First Person Adventure Game
- A vast story-based exploration game set across highly detailed space stations, alien forests, deserts, colony settlements and military installations.
- Decipher the crews video, audio and text logs to discover and uncover a multi-layered background story.
- Investigate the world through the eyes of Wilco, an A.I cyborg, sent to help you uncover the mystery of the colony you are traversing.
- Steam Achievements, Trading Cards and Controller support.
De-Void is planned for an August 26th release.
Enjoy its first screenshots and trailer!