THQ Nordic has released the Warmastered Edition of Darksiders on Steam. This version of Darksiders comes with a 80% discount until December 2nd, and will be made available for free to all owners of the original Darksiders.
The PC version of Darksiders Warmastered Edition comes with native support for 4K resolutions, optimized framerates, a FOV option, and native Steam Controller support.
Here are all the key features of Darksiders Warmastered Edition:
- Support for up to 4k video output resolution
- Doubled all the texture resolutions
- Re-rendered all cutscenes in high quality
- Rendering improvements and rework
- Better shadow rendering quality
- Post processing effects
- Optimized framerate
- Wide Variety of Graphic Options (FOV, Postprocessing effects, Anti-Aliasing, Texture Filtering, Windowed/Fullscreen, etc.)
- Steam Trading Cards
- Native Steam Controller Support
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”