Nordic Games today announced – via a press release – that Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition will be officially coming to the PC on November 5th, and that it will receive a 3-tiered loyalty program. This loyalty program includes both, boxed and digitally acquired versions of Darksiders.
Here are some additional details about the game’s Tier loyalty program:
• Tier 1: everybody owning the Darksiders franchise pack (http://store.steampowered.com/sub/18777/ – this version will be offline with release of the Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition) either from Steam itself, or activated through a Steam key (boxed and/or digital), up until the release of Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition on November 5th 2015 will get the Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition for free (i.e. freebie, gratuit, gratuito, kostenlos, gratuito).
• Tier 2: everybody owning the original Darksiders II (from Steam itself or activated through a Steam key, boxed and/or digital) up until the release of Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition on November 5th 2015 will get an 80% discount during the first release week
• Tier 3: For all non-owners there will be a release discount of 20% in place for one week after release
Do note that the same “rules” also apply to those who’ve purchased the game via GOG, meaning that if you own Darksiders, Darksiders II, and the DLC pack on GOG, you will receive Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition for free.
If you are a Tier 1, you will find the Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition automatically as a game in your Steam library once it releases on November 5th 2015.
If you are a Tier 2, you will have an 80% discount usable on your purchase of Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition during the first release week.
And if you are a Tier 3, you will have a 20% discount usable on your purchase of Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition during the first release week.
Here are the key features of Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition:
- Darksiders II with All DLCs included and integrated into the game, offering a total playtime of more than 30 hours
*(Maker Armor Set, The Abyssal Forge, The Demon Lord Belial, Death Rides, Angel of Death, Deadly Despair, Shadow of Death, Mortis Pack, Rusanov’s Axe, Van Der Schmash Hammer, Fletcher’s Crow Hammer, Mace Maximus, Argul’s Tomb)
- Improved Graphic Render Engine for higher visual quality especially in terms of lighting and shadows, optimised for PC
- Improved and reworked level, character and environment graphics
- Running in native 1080p resolution
- Reworked and tuned game balancing and loot distribution