Topware announced today that Vendetta: Curse of Raven’s Cry is currently scheduled for a November 20th release. Vendetta: Curse of Raven’s Cry promises to take players on an epic adventure featuring the dread pirate Captain Christopher Raven as he scours the Caribbean on a quest for revenge.
“Cut, sail, slash and shoot your way across the Antilles, from pirate hideouts to unexplored savage islands and sprawling plantations. Make choices ranging from the moral to the monstrous, while you walk the razor’s edge between gaining your revenge and becoming the very thing you’re hunting.”
The Enhanced Edition of Raven’s Cry comes with over 50 hours of playing time, 120 minutes of cinematic video recordings and new quests and voice-over work. In addition, those who have already purchased Raven’s Cry will receive this Enhanced Edition for free.
Here are the new features in Vendetta: Curse of Raven’s Cry:
- Scores of new characters and more than 200 side-quests enrich the gaming experience, while existing quests have been extended and enhanced.
- Locations have been polished and enhanced with improved optics; from flora & fauna to the new (dangerous) wildlife lurking on the shores and in the jungles of the Caribbean.
- Numerous items have been added, including new equipment that affects game-play, like hats, amulets and a variety of new weapons.
- The combat system has been enhanced, from Christopher Raven’s fighting techniques to his opponent’s behavior, both in and out of combat.
- A new reward system has been integrated into the game-play and combat.
- Sea adventures have been optimized with new upgrades and a new free-sailing mode has been added.
- An advanced and optimized trade and economic system with numerous new distributors and negotiable items have been implemented.
- Shaman skills allow the brewing of powerful potions and tinctures.
- Ship personalization and customization has been overhauled, thanks to new figureheads, different colored sails, and new hull colors.
- New videos and cut-scenes have been added using facial motion capture technology.
- A more streamlined and accessible quest log and help system has been added, including notifiers for quest difficulty and an overhauled quest interface.
- New game achievements document the progress of your achievements and accomplishments.
- Completely new English voice recordings and lip-synching.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”