Paradox Interactive has announced Crusader Kings 3; the newest generation of its beloved medieval role-playing grand strategy game. This new strategy game is coming to the PC in 2020, and you can find below its announcement trailer.
Players will be able to expand and improve their realm, either as a mighty kingdom or a modest county. Players can also use marriage, diplomacy and war to increase their power and prestige in a meticulously detailed map that stretches from Spain to India, Scandinavia to Central Africa.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Shape Your Dynasty: Guide unique characters through history, choosing lifestyles best suited to their personalities and your ambitions.
- Rewrite Medieval History: Dynasties will change and adapt to changes in family and politics, swimming in a rich world of religious faith and royal pageantry.
- Build a Mighty Kingdom: Use cold steel or warm words to expand your realm; war backed by cunning, and diplomacy that unites bloodlines.
- Experience High Drama: Stranger than fiction stories leap off the screen, as characters plot against you and events push you to extremes.
- Learn as You Go: Guided advice helps newcomers and veterans navigate a rich medieval world. In-game suggestions tip you off to paths you might not have considered.
- The Usual Crusader Kings Fun: Keep a stubborn council in line. Scheme against your overbearing uncle or marry rich duchesses for their land and legacy.