Remedy has detailed the next update for its supernatural adventure action game, Control. According to the changelog, update 1.03 improves stability, performance and map loading times. Moreover, it fixes multiple issues with the PC launcher related to DX11/DX12 crashes.
As promised, Remedy will also add an option via which PC gamers can enable or disable Motion Blur. Furthermore, this upcoming patch will resolve some bugs and crashes to missions, combat and overall game play.
Naturally, Remedy has also fixed some other issues that have reported by its fans. For instance, the team has fixed an incorrect UI behaviour on ultra-wide monitors, as well as an issue when the game centers the aim on Jesse’s head.
Remedy has not revealed any ETA on when this update will be available on the PC. Once it’s released, PC gamers will be able to download it from the Epic Games Store.
Lastly, you can find below its full patch notes.
Control Patch 1.03 Release Notes
– Bug and crash fixes to missions, combat and overall game play
– Fixed multiple issues with the PC launcher related to DX11/DX12 crashes
– Improved title stability on all platforms
– Improved general frame-rate performance through optimisations made to multiple systems and content
– Improved map loading times (map will no longer tease information)
– Motion Blur On/Off toggle added to Options menu
– Film Grain On/Off toggle added to Options menu
– Fixed incorrect UI behaviour on ultra-wide monitors (PC)
– Fixed multiple issues when incorrect subtitles are shown for multiple languages
– Fixed issue when the game centers the aim on Jesse’s head
– Fixed multiple UI related issues
– Fixed an issue when player could not acquire ‘Pierce Charging Efficiency’ and ‘Spin Grouping Efficiency’ upgrade
– Fixed issue when Crafting Charge and personal Mods would not give the Weapon/Mod but take the materials (Sorry. The Board was greedy)
– Fixed issue that prevented players activating the Pierce weapon form upgrade
– Fixed issue when Jesse is unable to cleanse the ‘Transit Corridor South’ Control point upon returning from Prime Candidate Program area in the mission The Face of the Enemy
– Fixed an issue when Heptonstall would not spawn during certain story missions in the “Old Friends” side-mission (still looking for his buddy Remus)
– Fixed issue when Hiss Barrier remains in the Directorial Override mission’s Control Room if the player dies during the binding cut scene
– Fixed issue when certain licensed music tracks play after enabling the ‘Mute Copyrighted Tracks’ option
– Fixed and issue when audio is out of sync in the Dr Darling videos (PS4)
– Fixed issue with the Charge weapon forms erroneous blast radius causing (way) too much visual damage to the environments
– Fixed an issue where game would stall when completing a story mission and unlocking a trophy (PS4)