Sledgehammer Games has released a new patch for Call of Duty: WWII. According to the release notes, this patch adds full support for Splitscreen and allows PC gamers to use Keyboard and Mouse with a Controller as well as Controller with a Controller.
Moreover, this update brings various fixes for its multiplayer mode and its Ranked Play. For instance, this latest update adjusts melee weapon lean speed to match pistol lean speed and fixes issues that were causing difficulties with matchmaking under certain conditions after leaving a playlist.
Steam will download this latest update for Call of Duty: WWII the next time you launch its client, and you can view its complete changelog below.
Call of Duty: WWII Patch December 19 Release Notes:
- Fixed an issue in Winter Carentan where placeholder text was visible
- Adjusted melee weapon lean speed to match pistol lean speed
- Fixes for aspect ratio UI issues
- UI fixes in Emblem Editor
- Fixed issue where reload animation played twice when triggered
- Fixed issues that were causing difficulties with matchmaking under certain conditions after leaving a playlist
- Fixed an issue where placement matches weren’t accurately tracking and wins were counting as losses
- Fixed UI issues with Divisions after leaving a Ranked Play match in progress
- Fixed an issue where some players would receive starting rank before all placement matches were completed
- Full support for Splitscreen
- Keyboard and Mouse + Controller
- Controller + Controller
- Fixed issues that could result in corrupt data or graphical anomalies when patching and resuming from checkpoints