Activision and Infinity Ward have revealed the official PC requirements for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered. According to the specs, PC gamers will at least need a 64-bit operating system and 55GB of free hard-disk space (though more space will be required for updates, DLC, etc).
Moreover, the game will at least require a DX11 graphics card (NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 1GB or ATI Radeon HD 7850 1GB), 6GB of RAM and an Intel Core i3-530 or an AMD Phenom II X4 810 CPU.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered will be released on November 4th and will come with the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Digital Legacy and Digital Deluxe Editions.
There have been hints at a standalone version, though Activision has not revealed anything yet about such a thing.
Here are the game’s official PC minimum requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit / Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 810 @ 2.80 GHz
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 @ 1GB / ATI Radeon HD 7850 @ 1GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband internet connection
- Hard drive: 55GB available space at launch (more space will be required for updates, DLC, etc.)
- Sound Card: DirectX-compatible