Infinity Ward and Beenox have released a new huge 8GB update for the PC version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. This patch will update your game’s version to 1.06 and comes with a number of tweaks and fixes.
Going into more details, this patch brings more fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability across all platforms. Moreover, it removes Battlechatter from tactical and one-life modes, and fixes charms affecting weapon performance when firing from the hip.
Unfortunately, though, this patch does not address the PC issues we’ve reported in our PC Performance Analysis. In other words, it does not fix the stuttering during the briefing cut-scenes, or the pop-in issues.
But anyway, Battlenet will download this patch the next time you launch its client, and you can find its complete changelog below.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare November 2nd Update Release Notes
- More fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability across all platforms
- Battlechatter has been removed from tactical, one-life modes
- APCs and Tanks in Ground War no longer award points towards a nuke
- Fix for charms affecting weapon performance when firing from the hip
- Claymores: Stun grenades can now force claymores into a disabled state for 3 seconds
- Footsteps: Adjustments to tame the 3rd person footsteps. They will now filter out based on occlusion more.
- Fix to an issue where Tac Inserts could cause players to spawn out of bounds
- Fix for the gold camo not unlocking on the .357
- Playlist Update
- NVG (TDM only)
- Ground War
- Kill Confirmed