Infinity Ward has released a minor patch for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. According to the release notes, the December 20th Update brings a number of improvements to player collision near walls.
Moreover, this latest patch fixes a bug where players who received the Juggernaut suit from a Care Package would have two Juggernaut suits available instead of one. It also fixes a few additional exploits.
As always, Battlenet will download this latest update the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare December 20th Patch Notes
- While using keyboard and mouse, an error could occur while right clicking on a player that is not on your friends list
- Improvements to player collision near walls
- Fix for a bug where players who received the Juggernaut suit from a Care Package would have two Juggernaut suits available instead of one
- A few additional exploit fixes
- Winter Docks, Gunfight:
- Fix for a bug where snowballs thrown into the air would explode before making contact with any other surface
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”